Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, this is my first post on my brand-spankin' new blog. This will be my new and improved base of operations for all things technological. Feel free to use your Google/Gmail account to comment on posts and share your thoughts on articles.

Among the topics that will be discussed are programming, reverse engineering, video games, computer hardware and peripherals, and web developement. Most code samples (depending on the type of post) will be in either x86 Assembler (MASM Syntax), C#, C++, C++/CLI, or ASP.NET. Any personal works that are released should be considered freeware unless explicitly stated otherwise.

And, while I'm on the subject, I take no responsibility for the actions of those that use any information that is shared via this blog. I should hope that we are all mature enough adults to know the difference between right and wrong - and if not, those that can't should not be allowed to access this gift we take for granted known as the Internet. There was a time (20+ years ago) when only the government and government-affiliated universities had this luxury, so keep that in mind.

I think that just about covers everything. I will moderate this blog with an iron-fist, and spam or otherwise useless material will be removed without warning.

1 comment: